Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cubify Invent - Tutorial 14: Extend, Intersect, Filet & Chamfer

For the most part, Cubify requires sketches to be closed perimeters with no intersecting lines.

In this tutorial we show how the Sketch Tools EXTEND and INTERSECT, along with ANALYSIS can work together to ensure that we create compliant designs.

FILET and CHAMFER are also demonstrated.   These two commands are also available for edges on 3D objects.  The work very similarly, with the difference being that FILET rounds corners and CHAMFER cuts a straight line across corners.


We also demontrate the two PATTERN Tools.  LINEAR PATTERN creates an array of new objects while CIRCLE PATTERN creates the specified number of copies in an arch around a center point. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the posts are helpful to you! :)

    You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. ClubFlyer

    ReplyDelete