Monday, September 3, 2012

Cubify Invent - Tutorial #8: Adding features to our sample Airplane

It's one thing to learn how to do something and quite another to actually put it into practice.

The immediate goal of these tutorials is to provide those who are evaluating Cubify Invention to be able to do some useful things within the 14 day trial period that allow them to decide if Cubify Invent is the right product for their needs.  This involves showing some practical and not-so-practical examples... like our airplane.

In this tutorial, we add a canopy to the fuselage using an offset axis that we created using two points.  Then we create elevators that are slightly angled using an angled plane and MIRROR.


I hope these tutorials are helpful to you.  I don't pretend to be an expert.  In fact, I'm learning the product in the same order as I am presenting these tutorials, while it is fresh in my experience.  I'd like to hear from you whether they have been helpful or less-than-helpful.  :)

2 comments: