Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Special Promotional deals on Cube2 and CubeX

The Cubify site has announced promotional offers on both the Cube2 and the CubeX.

Special Cube2 & CubeX Promotional Offers

Each offer includes 2 free bonus cartridges with each printer. 

The offer is good while printer supplies last.  I wish I could tell you how long that might be.  But, I have no clue.

To take advantage of the offers enter the code CubeBonus or CubeXBonus when you check out.  

Be sure that you select your two bonus cartridges before checking out.

 While I've never had a CubeX, I own several Cube2 3D printers and work with five more on a regular basis with the cadets that I teach.  The Cube2 has been a real proven work horse in every sense of the word.  And, since it was introduced each and every software or firmware update has introduced increasing accuracy.  

So, if you want a proven machine that is highly accurate, now is the time to pick up a new Cube2 and have some fun. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment