Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cube3 Firmware V1.10 now on Cubify Site

This is a VERY important upgrade.  Look under the 'Activate' tab for the Cube3.

IMPORTANT:  If there is an underscore in the name, REPLACE IT WITH A SPACE.

I have to go our now.  But, on my return this evening, I will discuss the ramifications of this firmware update and how to take advantage of the new features.

In the meantime, I would make a mad dash for the site and download the update.  :)

This update includes a new PURGE JETS function that promises to be useful in clearing clogs!

1 comment:

  1. I recently made this upgrade and since that I am facing a problem in the end of each printing.
    As soon as the printer reaches about 5 minutes last, the printer stops (but had concluded the project), starts to make crazy movements left / right, goes to the end of the axle (totally right) and comes back a little (around 75 % of the axle, close to the right end) and don't stops the heating, neither finish the project (just the project because the printing was properly done) and starts to leak some plastic from the injector over the printing table, as the injector is hot and there is plastic inside of it.
    Only stops if I press CANCEL and confirm CANCEL and then the injector head just stops heating but doesn't goes back to the initial position (totally left).

    I alread sent some comments to the Support Team but till now just asking things and I keep working as the same.... with this problem at the end.

    The upgrade was made twice, in order to check if there was an error with the process, I made 3 times the whole calibration of the equipment (level and zgap) and I tested with different projects and different cartridges and the same thing is happening.

    If anyone has a suggestion or a tip about it, it would be most appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete