Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Cube Tour Should be in DC Tomorrow

As you will see as you follow this blog, I do not simply pass through press releases or piggy back on the work of others to fill content on my blogs.  There is two much practical stuff to talk about when it comes to 3D printing.

So, I haven't really talked much about the Cube Odyssey Tour.  I assumed that if you were following this blog that you have also been following the Cubify blog.

But, today, I AM going to talk about both the tour AND the Cubify blog.   I think Adam and the other members of the team have done an absolutely marvelous job of keeping us up to date and allowing us to travel with them without the aches and pains of a marathon car trip.

Here are just a few of the images they've posted.

At Artists for Humanity, Boston

And, of course, matching Cube & Shoes....

Adam & Cube in Chicago

The pictures of enthusiastic children were a favorite... This one is from Cincinnati.

Cincinnati Cube Fans


It seems that at every stop, as people came to see, some for the first time, what a 3D printer can do, there was nothing but excitement and enthusiasm.  But, it's not just the machine.  It is the team and their commitment to spread the word that something different has come to town and it has a LOT to offer all of us.

I've already met Adam.  And, I'm looking forward to seeing him again.  I came away from my visit to the 3D Systems headquarters admiring his creativity and understanding of what we need as Cube owners and Cubify users.   Hopefully, I will get to meet the other team members tomorrow when they arrive in DC.  And, I'm really looking forward to it. 

I plan to take some pictures of my own and will be asking some questions about the Cube interface that I think you will find interesting.  Expect a new post tomorrow evening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment