I'm having too much fun to stop now.
Being realistic, at my age, health is always a consideration. But, as long as I can do so, I plan to focus on ways of making our 3D designing and printing lives richer and more fulfilling.
This means experimenting with Intel's new Real Sense scanning capabilities and learning new software applications like TinkerCAD and 3D Coat.
It also means keeping in touch with 3D System's engineers so that if and when new firmware or software is released we will be on top of it. Because I work with other printers as well as the Cubes, I understand that the goal is to come up with a single front end that will work with all of their 3D printing platforms. I don't know if this includes the Cube line; but. if it does I will do my best to evaluate the pros and cons of switching to a different platform for slicing.
In short, I will be here for you as long as I am able.
No comments:
Post a Comment