Friday, June 12, 2015

There is a Need for Cubify Invent and Design Tutorials

When I got my first 3D printer, I also picked up Cubify Invent and created some introductory lessons.  But, as time passed and I began to teach Moment of Inspiration to Touth ChalleNGe cadets for YouthQuest, I found that I no longer had the time to continue with the Invent tutorials.

However, I continue to get many requests for help and suggestions for helpful tutorials from Invent and Design users. 

There is genuine interest in more tutorials and I'd love to find someone interested in helping fellow Cubify readers by creating tutorials from where I left off or by pointing us to existing tutorials.

Please contact me if you are aware of additional tutorials or are interested in creating some yourself.  There is DEFINITELY a demand for them.

7 comments:

  1. I agree that there should be more tutorials for invent/design.
    However they are just "light" versions of alibre/geomagic and there is alot of material for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jens

    Good idea! I will do a little snooping to see what I can find.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey tom, please check this out,
    http://youtu.be/vRmxic8_vL4

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY CLEVER!!! LOL!

    What happens when the chip says it's empty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ship will stay forever with that 5% ,I've tested the same with 3 other projects. almost 40 hrs of printing with bulk :D

    ReplyDelete