Monday, May 28, 2012

Using Moment of Inspiration to Create the Counter-Rotating Stars

I thought it might be fun to show you how I created the counter-rotating stars in the test STL that I introduced earlier.

My primary 3D application is called "Moment of Inspiration".  It can be found at MOI3D.com.

I have long searched for a program that was simple enough for me to use; yet, powerful enough to do something useful.  I needed something that was a cross between a traditional CAD program and an organic 3D application.  I found what I was looking for in MOI 3D.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to form the counter-rotating star objects.

Now, between 1969 and the early 1980's I was in the business of creating well-scripted professional videos with slick sound tracks.  It would be hard to prove that to a person that sees one of my current video tutorials.

I could try to pass it off as a deliberate "Stream of Consciousness" technique.  But, I'm not sure that would fly.  It's closer to "Stream of Unconsciousness"!!!

But, I hope that the videos are useful even with my struggling to find the right words!  At least it's BOUND to be more entertaining!

What can I say?  I'm old.    LOL!!

For better or worse, here's how I did it using Moment of Inspiration.


Pretty slick, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment