Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Gift - Thread Cutting Tool

Before I left the house this morning, to visit my grandchildren, I finally created that long promised thread cutting tool tutorial for Moment of Inspiration.  And, before retiring this evening, I edited the video and posted it on YouTube.



I have NO idea why it took me so long to get it done because it is a piece of cake to do in Moment of Inspiration!  Maybe I was just waiting for a grand occasion, like Christmas Eve to release it.  Whatever the reason for the delay, I hope that the second part of the tutorial on designing bolts and threads in Moment of Inspiration will come a LOT faster.

Have a GREAT holiday/  And, for those of you that will be fortunate enough to have received a Cube 3D printer for Christmas, I want to welcome you aboard and hope that you will find these pages helpful to you.  This is going to be the start of a wonderfully creative adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :)

    Please contact using requests@CubifyFans.com me so we can follow up on your experience with the Solidoodle on my 3D Printer User's blog. While this blog is dedicated to helping Cubify users, the 3D Printer Users blog (3dprinterusers.blogspot.com) ls dedicated to other 3D printers. It will be great to hear about your experiences and to run some tests for publication.

    I hope the tutorials will still be helpful to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you

    Sounds like a plan. Once I receive it in 8 weeks, I will def help out in any way I can.

    And the tutorials are the best. keep up the awesome work... thanks again...

    ReplyDelete